Step 7: Acknowledgement screen will appear. System will generate payment reference number for customer future reference. Customer can print out the page for their proof of payment.
- You will receive the top up on the next day (after 3pm) from the transaction’s date except on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- RM1 deduction from MYeCASH account for each transaction.
- No SMS require for this MYeCASH top up transaction.
- Please keep the transaction reference number or receipt for future reference.
Top Up MYeCASH via CIMBClicks: Terms & Conditions
This service is brought to you by Mobile e-Transaction Sdn. Bhd. (710152-K) and provided to you subject to the Terms and Conditions contained herein. You acknowledge that you have read and fully understood all the Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Service, upon activation, constitutes unconditional acceptance to be bound by all these Terms and Conditions and/or additions, variations or amendments made hereto.
" CIMBClicks" means the Banking Services offered by CIMB Bank, the services of which maybe accessed by you via the Internet or any other electronic medium approved by CIMB Bank or CIMB Islamic Bank in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
“Members” refers to persons registered under MYeCASH;
“Service(s)” shall mean the Top up MYeCASH service provided through the CIMBClicks;
“MET” means the Company, Mobile e-Transaction Sdn. Bhd.;
“MYeCASH” means MYeCASH eMoney;
“MYeCASH Statement” shall mean the MYeCASH Transaction Statement;
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions and the terms of services, as may be varied or modified from time to time at The Company’s sole discretion;
" CIMBClicks User ID" means a unique name selected by you during your first time registration to CIMBClicks, consisting of no less than six (6) and no more than thirty two (32) alphanumeric characters which must be keyed in by you every time you log on to CIMBClicks, to allow CIMB Bank's Internet Banking system to associate it with your CRN and Internet e-Pin for verification and authentication purposes in order to grant you access to CIMBClicks.
"Internet Banking Password" means the 8 character, alphanumeric personal password that you select to access CIMBClicks and subsequently for each time you log on to CIMBClicks, in order to allow CIMB Bank's Internet Banking system to associate it with your CRN and CIMBClicks User ID for verification and authentication purposes prior to granting you access to CIMBClicks.
"Transaction Authorization Code"(TAC) is a security feature that has been implemented to provide second layer of protection for online banking transactions, in addition to your CIMBClicks login Username and Password. It is a unique, 6 digit code that needs to be entered for specific online transactions.
1. In the event that the CIMBClicks service is not accessible for whatever reasons, the Member agrees to use alternative means to top up as shall be desired by the Member at the material time.
2. The Member hereby agrees and undertakes to pay 1 MYeCASH as transaction charges which MET imposes in connection with this Service and shall be debited from the MYeCASH Account without prior notice.
3. The Member will receive their top up on the next day (after 3 pm) from the transaction’s date except on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
4. You shall use all precautions to prevent the loss, theft and/or unauthorized use of the Top-up Code. In the event of loss, theft and/or unauthorized use of the Top-up Code, you shall immediately notify MET at 1300-888-939 or CIMB Bank at 1300-880-900.
5. The Member must also:
i. cease to utilize the Services or any part thereof for such period as may be required by MET.
ii. ensure that the Service is used solely to top up his/her MYeCASH Statement.
iii. not use the Service to cause embarrassment, distress, annoyance, irritation or nuisance to any person.
iv. at all times keep the MYeCASH personal identification number (PIN) of confidential and not release the PIN to any person.